Car Accident Claims Settled by AziziPersonalInjury.com
Well over six million auto accidents occur each year, and every year the number continues to rise. This appalling number includes accidents between two vehicles, those between one vehicle and someone else using the road, and those that involve one vehicle and some object. Worse, over forty thousand people lose their lives each year from car crashes, and nearly every one of these tragic deaths was preventable.
Over ninety percent of these accidents involve cars or light trucks and also result in nearly three million injuries each year. When you consider the medical costs, the time and wages lost from work, recovery expenses for people and property, it’s clear that an experienced personal injury lawyer should be consulted if you or a loved one has been involved in any accident where he or she was not at fault.
While it may not be your first instinct, having a personal injury lawyer on your side following an auto accident should be second only to quickly receiving proper and prompt medical care for anyone who was injured in the accident. While you may be in shock after an accident, you should try to avoid panicking and the following steps should be taken:
1) Determine if anyone was injured and seek professional medical assistance if it is needed. Do not attempt to move any injured persons, but mark the scene of the accident with cones and flares if possible.
2) Move the vehicles involved to the side of the road if possible, away from traffic that may add to the accident.
3) Notify the police and wait for them to arrive and conduct an accident investigation.
4) Get the names and personal information, including insurance, of everyone involved in the accident, including any witnesses or passengers.
5) In spite of the shock and adrenaline, do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police.
6) Contact a knowledgeable and experienced personal injury attorney at AziziPersonalInjury.com
Soon after the accident you can expect to be contacted by insurance companies who will offer a settlement. While this settlement may be in their best interests, it is not always in yours, and you should avoid signing or accepting any proposal until you have consulted with an attorney. The amount you are offered may not cover all your expenses,expenses and one of our attorneys can make sure that you receive full compensation for every cost, now and for the future.
Please contact us for a free initial consultation, without any obligation, if you have suffered the loss of a loved one or have been injured in any accident that was not your fault. We can help you get through the maze of insurance issues and make sure that nothing is left out of your settlement, and we never charge until your case is resolved. You need a dedicated personal injury lawyer who knows all the tricks the others will use to get you to sign away your only chance to receive a settlement that’s fair for you, and we’ll make sure your interests are not among your losses.